snapchat me so i can open it and not respond to it
overhearing a conversation between strangers in which they’re saying something completely wrong and you really feel like correcting them
I’m stuck between wanting to be an adult, accomplishing a lot, and contributing a lot to society and lying on my floor, ignoring my responsibilities, and crying to sad songs alone in my room.
- Me: So I was recently thinking about re-reading Hamlet.
- Leigh-Ann: Wait when do you not want to read Hamlet?
- Me: While I'm reading Hamlet.
What JKR thought whilst writing Harry Potter
- Oh, James and Lily are a flawless couple? Hm...I'll kill them.
- Oh, Harry is happy with Sirius as a father figure? Let's kill him.
- Oh, Dumbledore has been Harry's mentor since he was 11? Haha, lol, let's kill him.
- Oh, Remus is happy for the first time since James and Lily died? Kill him.
- Oh, Tonks is happy and has a child at home? Okay, she's DEFINITELY dying.
- Oh, Dobby is finally free and happy? He doesn't deserve it. Die, Dobby, die.
- Oh, everyone loves Fred? I'll kill him and drink their tears.
- Oh, Snape is possibly one of the greatest characters in the book? LOL! DEAD!